Cars FE Gen3 RR3 by WGG Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm watching the Formula E race at Rome at the moment and I'm feeling sad, that their awesome cars are not available at my game. Is it, in anyway, possible, that you may can convert your mod to RaceOn / GTR Evolution?
I was modding myself during years, especially building tracks. But I was only able to convert from RaceOn -> rFactor.
Thanks in advance and I want to apologize, that I'm not racing rFactor. But that is only because its not running stable on my notebook...

Best regards,

Sebastian / KieferDJW

Hi,
I'm watching the Formula E race at Rome at the moment and I'm feeling sad, that their awesome cars are not available at my game. Is it, in anyway, possible, that you may can convert your mod to RaceOn / GTR Evolution?
I was modding myself during years, especially building tracks. But I was only able to convert from RaceOn -> rFactor.
Thanks in advance and I want to apologize, that I'm not racing rFactor. But that is only because its not running stable on my notebook...

Best regards,

Sebastian / KieferDJW
Hi Seb,
I've never tried out Raceon or GTR, I assume these are games running the same engine, and should be easy to convert. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about these games.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies