Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This amazing work! Kudos!! I started an quick race just for fun 5 AI cars an me all in F1 cars.
Got an Cpu occupancy 95% warning in the start grid (First time I get that) OK lets try this, I set it to 1 AI car.

All is OK but the AI car drives like an old geezer:) brakes where they normally do not brake etc
I can have 3 AI cars in an race without getting an Cpu occupancy 95% warning.

I know this is not made to be driven by AI but if I do the same thing with your GP2 cars, I can have an 12 car grid and they are competitive.

Anyway amazing work!:)

Wow! So the 2014 cars really have a negative torque to RPM curve across all RPMs? My very cursory GoogleFu confirms this, but really? That's just amazing if true.

EDIT: To chargingcar and all involved with the development of this mod: Thank you so much! This is amazingly good for a beta (but you knew that already,didn't you?)! I really appreciate the work you guys put into perfecting this and I'm really looking forward to driving the rest of the 2014 stampede as they become ready.

Last edited:
Can someone check in the documents/ac/logs if you have an error log with this in it?
Just want to check if it,s an user error or an beta error;)
Get the same errors on the other F1 car

Code:
INIReader: content/cars/f12014_mercedes_w05_nico/data/proview_nodes.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/cars/f12014_mercedes_w05_nico/data/proview_nodes.ini [NODES] ________RIM_RF STILL USING OLD VALUE: 0
INIReader: content/cars/f12014_mercedes_w05_nico/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_2] UNITS

Sorry for my bad English.
I also have the CPU problem.
A car no problem, but several cars on the track let the workload increase.
With your other cars I have not the problem.
Same issue for me aswell, i tried playing with AI last night, and the FPS doesn't drop, but it says CPU OCCUPANCY 95% (windows says 50%), and even if i have 300KM/h it looks everything is in slow motion.

Sorry for my bad English.
I also have the CPU problem.
A car no problem, but several cars on the track let the workload increase.
With your other cars I have not the problem.

Same issue for me aswell, i tried playing with AI last night, and the FPS doesn't drop, but it says CPU OCCUPANCY 95% (windows says 50%), and even if i have 300KM/h it looks everything is in slow motion.

Yeah I posted the same thing a couple of posts ago - Still F1 is only beta v0.1.!
Errors and other anomaly's is kind of expected :whistling:

How stupid it may sound, I am glad you have it to....;) it,s a beta problem not my PC.

Yeah I posted the same thing a couple of posts ago - Still F1 is only beta v0.1.!
Errors and other anomaly's is kind of expected :whistling:

How stupid it may sound, I am glad you have it to....;) it,s a beta problem not my PC.

Yes, it is expected, but its good for more to say about these problems, even if they repeat themselfes, because if only 1 person says it, it might not be taken as something General and only individual

• Deleted member 161052

Is there any news for the Ferrari release?

Codemasters will not be releasing F1 2014 until next year, way after the current season has finished. I don't care anymore, with this comittment to Assetto, codemasters have missed the bus. Without mentioning names I have mates on the games testing team at codemasters in Warwickshire and they were not prepared for the real life rule changes and engine sounds. They are still only now collecting data for the next release which is why the release will not be complete before current season end. I've not even considered playing F1 2013 since asseto came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes