Fat or Slow AI?

I’m playing Asseta Corsa not long ago, I ride with AI and I have a few questions! When playing on standard tracks everything is going well, for example, Monza, AI behave as it should, time is speed and so on everything is fine.On the downloaded tracks, something strange happens, I play a racing weekend,In qualifying, AI show a good time, they even take pole positions, but in the race itself, they drive slowly,AI put on 90, but they go like 70...

Is it possible to fix this somehow? Maybe there are special mods? I searched a lot where, but I didn’t find anything.

I’m playing Asseta Corsa not long ago, I ride with AI and I have a few questions! When playing on standard tracks everything is going well, for example, Monza, AI behave as it should, time is speed and so on everything is fine.On the downloaded tracks, something strange happens, I play a racing weekend,In qualifying, AI show a good time, they even take pole positions, but in the race itself, they drive slowly,AI put on 90, but they go like 70...

Is it possible to fix this somehow? Maybe there are special mods? I searched a lot where, but I didn’t find anything.
Short answer: Yes.
MOD: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/faster-ai-for-all-tracks.134128/

Also, take a look at how am I doing videos for this mod specifically. You can do amazing things with it!

Th problem you describe is a little unusual to me. I do championships (offline) created with CM quite a bit and I think championships are quite similar to Weekends (which you do) ie practice, qualy and race.

I do notice a difference between how good the AI is in qualifying and in the race (and others have noticed this too). The AI are faster in qualifying than in race - but not that much faster. For example, in qualifying I might come 12th, to 15th and then in the (say, 10 or 12-lap race) race I can make it up to 2nd to 8th or something like that. So the AI are a little slower in race than qualy but not all that much.

I suggest (if you haven't played AC for long) that you start with mod tracks from Race Department as their quality (the best ones) is assured re AI and everything else.

Try these, filtered for best ratings:

Th problem you describe is a little unusual to me. I do championships (offline) created with CM quite a bit and I think championships are quite similar to Weekends (which you do) ie practice, qualy and race.

I do notice a difference between how good the AI is in qualifying and in the race (and others have noticed this too). The AI are faster in qualifying than in race - but not that much faster. For example, in qualifying I might come 12th, to 15th and then in the (say, 10 or 12-lap race) race I can make it up to 2nd to 8th or something like that. So the AI are a little slower in race than qualy but not all that much.

I suggest (if you haven't played AC for long) that you start with mod tracks from Race Department as their quality (the best ones) is assured re AI and everything else.

Try these, filtered for best ratings:
Ok i try this,thank you! =)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes