Skins Fantasy Season Mod 2021 (#FSM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double R submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Season Mod 2021 (#FSM) - One of the best mod ever made. All the cars, clothes, pit garage, staff and logos are replaced

A Great mod created by: Double R & Santi007

View attachment 463505

- Before to start: Thank so much to ParkYongLee for give me the permission for use their 'Modular Mods' to perform this mod, all the credits for can put the FOM chasis in this mod are of ParkYongLee so Thank you so much!

- IMPORTANT: The mod of...

Read more about this resource...

I see familiar liveries, which I already had in my grid, once - tehehe.

I can still remember, when I was on my first steps into creating modular files, someone said:
I say its not exciting as jburon72 is using a similar one with his williams mod. Which is why I want a language mod much more so modders can do 2021 mod.

And now, a whole fantasy mod has been created because of it. There you go!
(I'm currently helping into creating a F1 2003 mod, creating the base for using the 2003 chassis for all teams :D)

I see familiar liveries, which I already had in my grid, once - tehehe.

I can still remember, when I was on my first steps into creating modular files, someone said:

And now, a whole fantasy mod has been created because of it. There you go!
(I'm currently helping into creating a F1 2003 mod, creating the base for using the 2003 chassis for all teams :D)
Thank you for give us the opportunity to include Modular Mods within our Fantasy Season Mod. Now we can enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back