• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 submitted a new resource:

FANTASY DRIVER MARKET 2022 (Kyvat at Haas) (Piastri, Iwasa, Lawson, Pourchaire on the market) - Drivers from F2 2021 and Former Drivers have been added to the F2 20 driver market

Example: Liam Lawson on the driver market.
View attachment 528823
Installation: Copy and paste
Simply copy the 2021_asset_groups folder and paste it into steamapps>common>F1 2021 and click replace existing files. If the prompt to replace existing files does not show up, you have done something wrong.

What's in the mod?
Driver Face Swaps:
Drivers from F2 2021 and Former F1 Drivers have replaced a selection of F2 2020 drivers to create a...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1946917

Can you do the transfers? Valtteri to Alfa etc without bug something?
I can yes, but i think there are some other mods that have already done it. I wouldn’t be able to swap the flags of Bottas to British flag for Russell or change the audios.

• Deleted member 1946917

Can you do the transfers? Valtteri to Alfa etc without bug something?
Or do you mean when writing the transfers in the name changer?

The problem with the bug/glitch is the reason why it says George on Kimi is that the names are overlapping

So Bottas's text is being replaced by George Russell, but then his name is being loaded in in the place of Kimi, but that text is coded to replaced by George Russell, so it just says George. The reason why it just says George is because the person didn't type in Raikkonen's accents of his last name. So they need to type "Räikkönen" in all caps not "Raikkonen"

A potential workaround could be writing : Valterri BO11AS, VBT instead of Valtteri BOTTAS, BOT.

Or try Valtteri BOT, BOT and just keep his name abbreviated.

There's unfortunately no other workarounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem with the bug/glitch is the reason why it says George on Kimi is that the names are overlapping

So Bottas's text is being replaced by George Russell, but then his name is being loaded in in the place of Kimi, but that text is coded to replaced by George Russell, so it just says George. The reason why it just says George is because the person didn't type in Raikkonen's accents of his last name. So they need to type "Räikkönen" in all caps not "Raikkonen"

A potential workaround could be writing : Valterri BO11AS, VBT instead of Valtteri BOTTAS, BOT.

That's so sad :( i would love something really realistic btw nice job mate, i will test the mod later, seems good

Wish we can add Fukuzumi and Makino in the driver market but unfortunately we can't put F1 2019 faces to F1 2020/21

• Deleted member 1946917

Wish we can add Fukuzumi and Makino in the driver market but unfortunately we can't put F1 2019 faces to F1 2020/21
I can give it a try but I do not know or understand the method that Jburon used to put 2019 faces into F1 2020 and as far as i'm aware there is no tutorial to the method. If anyone could find it and let me know then i'll try. Are you wanting those faces for Iwasa or one of those drivers separately to replace Sato?

I can give it a try but I do not know or understand the method that Jburon used to put 2019 faces into F1 2020 and as far as i'm aware there is no tutorial to the method. If anyone could find it and let me know then i'll try. Are you wanting those faces for Iwasa or one of those drivers separately to replace Sato?
Makino/Fukuzumi to replace Sato

• Deleted member 1946917

Replace Vips with Gelael and Correa with Markelov
I was thinking of adding Vips but it would be tough to give him an AI as low as Gelael's, although if that doesn't matter for you guys then sure.

Correa for Markelov is interesting although it would mean he uses the Russian flag, maybe someone who knows how to do it could collab with me and make a mod where every driver in the game uses the world flag so I can swap any driver I want for any AI. Then it would be much easier.

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 updated FANTASY DRIVER MARKET 2022 (Kyvat at Haas) (Albon, Piastri, Iwasa, Lawson, Pourchaire on the market) with a new update entry:

Huge update:

Changed all driver flags to the world flag to allow to swap drivers dependant on AI and not flags. I can also swap based on names to have the least truncated names as possible.

View attachment 530370

So i've swapped Matsushita to Pourchaire, he was previously Iwasa, Iwasa has now been swapped from Luca Ghiotto.

ADDED BATCH OF F3 DRIVERS:
-DOOHAN
-HAUGER
-IWASA
-SARGEANT
I have done this by swapping in generic faces, Brendon Leigh as Hauger, random face as Sargeant, Alesi...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1946917

Doohan was a Red Bull junior not Alpine Junior. And in next update would love to see Super Formula juniors like Kotaka and Miyata
Read the reports, He is now set to become an Alpine Junior, this market is current to what the drivers are affiliated to, so i'm not going to put Red Bull stuff on him unless he renews his contract with them.

Request for other drivers, not possible, not enough variation of Japanese faces on the game.

Anyway you have Iwasa and Tsunoda to enjoy for now.

• Deleted member 1946917

can you do cem bolukbasi
If you can find me a suitable face to use for him (either a drivers face in the game, a combination of 2 faces or one of the generic character faces) then i’ll see what I can do.

Although there are probably other drivers that people want to see first, but we shall see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back