Fanatec Wheel settings

Game gain vs "FF" in the wheel base are the tools to set the amount of dynamic (difference between soft forces and strong forces).
50% in game gain and 100% FF in the base will give you 50% headroom before forces are clipped off. So you will feel bumps pronounced during high speed corners.

If you use 100% in game gain and 50% FF in the base you'll have the same forces in average as both are
0.5 * 1.0 = 0.5 = 1.0 * 0.5

However now you'll be already at 99% ffb in the game during high speed corners so bumps will only have 1% headroom and you won't feel a difference in strength. You'll only get the "direction" part of them.
Instead of a big punch you'll just get a wobble.

Depending on the game I play around with the dynamic of the game's ffb.
With the stronger csw 2.5 I could go with 20% in game gain and 100% FF in the wheel for some games but I don't really like to break my wrists if I hit a tree...
So I prefer 50-70% gain in the games and then dial in the average strength with the FF setting in the wheel.

Some clipping isn't bad at all. You just shouldn't have clipping for the normal driving so you'll feel a difference between each corner.
But stuff like kerbs during high speed corners, sausage kerbs, walls, trees etc should definitely be clipping or you'll have it like in reality: hurting yourself or let go of the wheel...

These are Aris's settings for a DD2 from his 1.3.10 video. He also mentions other wheels. Skip to 1:27.00

In ACC
Gain 30-40
Min Force 0
Dynamic Damp 100
Road 0
Freq 333hz

Wheel DD2
FFB 50-60
Spring 100
Damper 100
Natural Damper 50
Natural Friction 0