Fanatec wheel not working

I currently run a CSL elite with the 2 pedal set. AC and ACC work fine. I just purchased AMS2 and it detects my wheel right away. I can configure the pedals and buttons but it will not let me configure the steering. It does not register in calibration. I have tried the fanatec setting, the custom setting, and legacy.

Has anyone else had issues getting the steering to work in AMS2 and what did you do to fix it? I have never requested a refund on steam but I seem to be headed toward that today.

RaceDepartment Store

The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
The perfect addition to the GT Omega ART Racing Simulator Cockpit, this monitor stand allows ergonomic positioning of monitors from 22” to 52” in size. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 119,95 It offers a practical and convenient monitor position to suit any location with movable and lockable...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS6 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS6 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time.Built a...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
The ELITE Series is designed to enhance your gaming experience. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 299,95 A combination of form and function, these chairs are designed to give a wide range of adjustability to fit gamers preferences and movements throughout the day. Featuring high-quality...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...