Fanatec Porsche 918 wheel vs Universal Hud Forza Wheel

I'm new here so I'm sorry if this question has been answered already.
I'm thinking of buying one of these 2 options, the Fanatec Porsche 918 wheel or the universal hub with the Forza wheel. Which one would you recommend? Which one in your opinion feels better on the hands? And how does the performance compare?
The wheel will be attached to the CSW base V2.5.

I cannot help you allot... But i can say that the weight is a big factor between the two options.
The Porsche wheel is one of the lightest of all (fanatec wheels). And the Hub+wheel is an heavier option.
More weight means more effort to rotate the wheel. For the User and for the Base. Therefor, slower reactions...
Tiago Viana

Upvote 0
If you can live with the brown colour, the Porsche wheel is the best (looking) alternative.

I have had both and tbh the porsche is a realy fine piece of simracing hardware.

Upvote 0
I'm surprised nobody seemed to mod that beautiful Porsche rim to black, either by professional dying or replacement leather.

I'm also kinda curious if Fanatec are coming with something akin to a GT2 2018 Rim or what they may bring next. T10 / Forza done a Porsche 5 year deal, announced at E3 this year. Do do we assume with Fanatec having past history and products with both that something new could be coming?

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies