Wanted Fanatec hub/wheel - UK

I’m looking to replace my Fanatec CSL Elite wheel with something with a quick release; having to do that stupid screw every time is driving me crazy!

I’m open to options; provided it is round and with a metal QR, so either something like a CSL hub + wheel, club sport hub + wheel. Or maybe even just the hub by itself and I can sort the wheel separately.

UK based.

Thanks!

Mike

If assume you have an old CSL wheel, in which case you can't update it to a metal QR (only the more recent ones have that capability). There are always good deals to be found for second hand fanatec wheels and hubs around. Alternatively, I've used many SRM hubs and they are great for DIY wheels. https://simracingmachines.com/product/srm-emulator-for-fanatec-wheel-base/
Yes it's the old version so I can't change to the metal QR, which is a shame as the wheel itself is fine. You're right, things do come up relatively often but I thought I'd give a nudge to anyone looking to offload one - I'm not very good at waiting for things to come along, far too impatient!

The SRM stuff looks like clever kit but once it's all added up I may as well get a new wheel from Fanatec, which I'll likely do if nothing else turns up in the next week or so. I don't need anything too fancy, mainly something for Dirt 2.0 / where the formula 2.5 wheel doesnt feel right.

After thinking about this some more, I've ordered a wheel direct from Fanatec. Fingers crossed it gets disptached OK. I ordered some pedals at the end of last year and apart from taking a while to leave their wrehouse, the process was smooth but I've seen a lot of negative feedback online about their shipping, so we'll see.

I’m looking to replace my Fanatec CSL Elite wheel with something with a quick release; having to do that stupid screw every time is driving me crazy!

I’m open to options; provided it is round and with a metal QR, so either something like a CSL hub + wheel, club sport hub + wheel. Or maybe even just the hub by itself and I can sort the wheel separately.

UK based.

Thanks!

Mike
Hi! I have a SRM converted Universal Hub with a Sparco 310 wheel. its coverted to be used with any direct drive and usb cable. Also has Ascher Racing magnetic shifters.
let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    395.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0380.jpeg
    IMG_0380.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 28
Hi! I have a SRM converted Universal Hub with a Sparco 310 wheel. its coverted to be used with any direct drive and usb cable. Also has Ascher Racing magnetic shifters.
let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for the offer; looks good but I’ve ordered from Fanatec now and I definitely don’t need to spend more money!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back