Fanatec GT World Challenge | GT3 Gen2 Add-On Pack [W.I.P]

Skins Fanatec GT World Challenge | GT3 Gen2 Add-On Pack [W.I.P] v0.57

Login or Register an account to download this content
John B. Ellis submitted a new resource:

Fanatec GT World Challenge | GT3 Gen2 Community Pack [W.I.P] - Leave No Livery Behind!

This W.I.P livery set for AMS2 GT3 Gen2 features a collection of individual skins from several artists here at RD and combines them into a single, unified download. All skins are posted here with full permission from their authors. The majority of drivers in the custom-AI file were selected from the 2023 Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe season. Here is the list of custom liveries (in bold), drivers & nationalities (subject to further revision), and authors:

Read more about this resource...

SEHR GUTE ARBEIT !!!

Danke

Kannst du diesen Skin herstellen?

Greets Achim

Attachments

• WRT-BMW-M4-GT3-Test-Valentino-Rossi-Barcelona-01.jpg
    WRT-BMW-M4-GT3-Test-Valentino-Rossi-Barcelona-01.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 47
I'm relatively new to the ams2 livery scene and for the love of god can someone please explain it to me like i'm literally five years old?

When i install both of the packs, i only get the gtwc liveries for gt3 cars

When i install only imsa pack, i get the proper imsa liveries.

I'm installing via AMS2 CM like instructed and i'm about to go insane. Isn't there a way of installing both packs and being able to choose either an IMSA livery or GTWC?

EDIT:

Welp, some discord peeps cleared it out for me. As of now, there's still no way of avoiding the limit reiza sets per car. Sucks but eh, comes with the territory.

Last edited:
we'll probably need screenshots to know what liveries we'll be installing....

Easy … just click on any of the authors listed in the Overview page, click on the number listed under the word “Mods” … and take a look at any of their AMS2 GT3 Gen 2 skins listed there. There is probably a 99% chance any skin that meets that simple criteria is in the Fanatec Add-On.

Last edited:
John B. Ellis updated Fanatec GT World Challenge | GT3 Gen2 Add-On Pack [W.I.P] with a new update entry:

Updated to work with IMSA Pack v1.0

Edited a few files so that the Fanatec Add-On will work correctly with v1.0 of the IMSA Pack.

Can't say for certain how this particular mod will progress, as its continue development relies upon additional liveries made by other modders. I'll update it whenever possible. In the meantime, there are at least three AMS2 modders I could NAMe whose real-world liveries really need real-world drivers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

John B. Ellis updated Fanatec GT World Challenge | GT3 Gen2 Add-On Pack [W.I.P] with a new update entry:

Manthey Porsche 992 by @daveuk321 added

Includes another Porsche 992 skin by @daveuk321 ... now all the BMWs and Porsches in this ad-on are unique to Fanatec (and other European series) compared with those remaining from the IMSA set.

I also included @JeroRacing's Hertz JOTA 963 skin. If I receive permission from other modders, I'll add additional skins when appropriate.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea