Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Fanatec F1 2021 Rim

I see Fanatec has added the new limited edition rim for F1 2021 to their site. I must say I am rather disappointed and in my opinion last years model was much better. It seems the only features are it glows in the dark and it has a dark finish apm module. What do you guys think?

I have received an email from Fanatec with the following.

"Thank you for reaching out to Fanatec customer service. I'm sorry but you can only order a spare part from a product, which you own. If you have any additional questions feel free to let us know."

It's quite unfortunate but about what I expected. The most annoying bit is it's effectively the same part with a different material but I digress. Thanks @St3fan for your recommendation, I will check them out.

Just found this website selling aftermarket Fanatec grips (alcantata or leather) and rewrapping your current grips. Maybe you guys would be interested.

I had gone on that site before, but they've updated their pleather range.

AFAIK, not genuine leather (which to me is a plus), but YMMV.