Sell Fanatec CSW base V1

I recently ordered the V2, so my V1 is looking for a new racer :) Bought it 11 months ago, still in perfect condition, comes in the original box.

Price: 350$ + shipping

I'm from Canada, so I would prefer to sell it to a fellow canadian, I payed so much taxes and shipping it would be shame for someone to pay the extra cash again.

Please note that you'll need a wheel rim (I could be talked into selling my formula rim too, I really enjoy the 918 RSR rim :) )

Still available??
Could you be tempted to ship to the US?

Yes still available, will be on ebay soon, my V2 left LA yesterday evening :) I wrote that I prefer to sell to Canada, but if you're OK paying the shipping to the US, you can get it. Tell me what state you live in so I can get you a quote for the shipping, this way you'll be able to decide whether you still want it or not ;)

Hi Mihaly, would you be willing to ship to the UK? Postcode is cv10 7ru and I am located in Nuneaton
Hey there, yes, I'll get a quote for the shipping but I can tell you it won't be cheap.

I got the v2 yesterday, and wow, it's even better than the v1. I'll get back to you soon with the shipping quote.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%