F1 2013 Fanatec CSR Actionmap

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had done a new actionmap so we can use the A button for accept and the B button for cancel as I hate using the paddle shift and LSB buttons

Also does anyone have a picture showing which button is what number as I have no idea what button 1,2,3 etc is

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had done a new actionmap so we can use the A button for accept and the B button for cancel as I hate using the paddle shift and LSB buttons

Also does anyone have a picture showing which button is what number as I have no idea what button 1,2,3 etc is

Check out the mod download section, just added the CSR actionmap.

Bram, I'm confused? actionmap is a folder in the F1 20xx games that holds all the different wheel button mappings for all the approved wheels, controllers etc.. so this is a mod to the game.

I have a Fanatec Porsche GT3 RS V2 and created my own button mapping.
It's simple, just you know the number of each button on your steering wheel, for that go to the game menu and start mapping the buttons to know what is your number, done that each note, then go find the folder ActionMap the file from your steering wheel, right click and then edit with notepad for example.
Now an important tip, the game button number 1 should be mapped in the file as ActionMap 0 button, so even always a number less than you saw in the game.
After editing save the file and test.

Note: Do at your own risk and of course make a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong.

Here worked perfectly.

Sorry my English.

Here I edited the file.

Attachments

• Fanatec Porsche Wheel.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 533
I have a Fanatec Porsche GT3 RS V2 and created my own button mapping.
It's simple, just you know the number of each button on your steering wheel, for that go to the game menu and start mapping the buttons to know what is your number, done that each note, then go find the folder ActionMap the file from your steering wheel, right click and then edit with notepad for example.
Now an important tip, the game button number 1 should be mapped in the file as ActionMap 0 button, so even always a number less than you saw in the game.
After editing save the file and test.

Note: Do at your own risk and of course make a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong.

Here worked perfectly.

Sorry my English.

Here I edited the file.

Thanks! This worked very well, except for one problem I've encountered. In Time Attack, if you're trying to put in some hot laps, button 4 is bound to both Select and Show Hot Lap Video. It ends up only showing you a hotlap video, you cannot actually race w/o using the keyboard.

Any idea?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies