Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

Who will win the Formula One US Grand Prix?

• Verstappen

Votes: 1,015 59.1%
  • Hamilton

Votes: 404 23.5%
  • Bottas

Votes: 66 3.8%
  • Norris

Votes: 73 4.3%
  • Pérez

Votes: 59 3.4%
  • Sainz

Votes: 11 0.6%
  • Leclerc

Votes: 42 2.4%
  • Ricciardo

Votes: 24 1.4%
  • Somebody else

Votes: 23 1.3%

Fanatec CSL Elite LC Brake Strength Setting

Hi all,

New pedals - love 'em after the G27 ones, however, met with a wee issue.

In the properties bit, I can set the level. 50 is a smidge too light, 60 is a smidge too heavy (ignoring the rubber back bits), purely just the electronic setting.

There's no '55', which would be perfect - only increments of 10. Is there anyway to access the actual file and change it in notepad, or something like that?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Just got the Fanatec CSL Elite pedals lc + CSL Elite wheel base for PS4 + CSL Steering wheel P1. Trying to set up brakes sensivity manualy, but somehow I don't see in my driver "set max" option next to the brake column (I uploaded just example I saw in YouTube). I have all the rest max/min settings to other pedals, I have "set min" on the brake, but do not have "set max"...why?

I would like not pushing pedal to the max position to have strongest braking (I understand that in this case it will be more sensitive), but I can't set up this with out "set max" option.

On the wheel I can enter brake options from OFF to 100, but it is not the same I want to do, you got me? 100 percent's (or OFF the same) gives me maximum braking on the maximum real pushing, and on the low value I am having less braking with the same push. But I want just have maximum braking not pushing the pedal to lowest position...

Thanks for clarifying, and sorry for English :)
Pedals.jpg