Falken N24h 2023 Pack #33 & #44 - Darche 992 GT3-R

Skins Falken N24h 2023 Pack #33 & #44 - Darche 992 GT3-R 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
NoAim187 submitted a new resource:

Falken N24h 2023 Pack #33 & #44 - Darche 992 GT3-R - Skin Pack for the Darche 992 23

Falken Motorsport n24h Skin Pack for the Darche 992 23.
The Pack includes the Cars #33 und #44.
Car #33 is driven by Joel Eriksson and Nico Menzel.
Car #44 is driven by Tim Heinemann and Marting Ragginger.

View attachment 678122
View attachment 678123
View attachment 678124

#33:
View attachment 678125
#44:
View attachment 678126

Read more about this resource...

Small thing i noticed on this pack is that the driver names on the roof are incorrect.

The #33 car was driven by Klaus Bachler, Sven Muller and Alessio Picariello while the #44 was driven by Joel Eriksson, Tim Heinemann, Nico Menzel, and Martin Ragginger.

Otherwise, awesome job with the skins.

Last edited:
Small thing i noticed on this pack is that the driver names on the roof are incorrect.

The #33 car was driven by Klaus Bachler, Sven Muller and Alessio Picariello while the #44 was driven by Joel Eriksson, Tim Heinemann, Nico Menzel, and Martin Ragginger.

Otherwise, awesome job with the skins.
Thank you for the Feedback. I took the Names of the drivers out of the Starterlist PDF from the N24h Page. The Names seems to be wrong in the PDF. I will update the Names in the next days.

Hello, thank you so much for these, they're excellent recreations. One thing I wanted to ask, the AO looks a bit strange compared to most other 'Darches', it's very near to black on the sides and looks very strange, on both these and the Huber cars. Is that an intentional effect?

I've attached a couple of pics from other authors for comparison.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 32
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 41
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 34
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 38
Hello, thank you so much for these, they're excellent recreations. One thing I wanted to ask, the AO looks a bit strange compared to most other 'Darches', it's very near to black on the sides and looks very strange, on both these and the Huber cars. Is that an intentional effect?

I've attached a couple of pics from other authors for comparison.
I dont realy know what you mean by AO

I dont realy know what you mean by AO

"Ambient occlusion", which is a fancy way of saying 'the shadow layer that's added to the top of the livery design'. Presumably you have a black & white layer at the top of your layered file with a 'multiply' blend or something similar?

If you would consider to send me the PSD file for the car by DM I'll try to show you. Would just be a small tweak because your design work is excellent.

Last edited:
"Ambient occlusion", which is a fancy way of saying 'the shadow layer that's added to the top of the livery design'. Presumably you have a black & white layer at the top of your layered file with a 'multiply' blend or something similar?

If you would consider to send me the PSD file for the car by DM I'll try to show you. Would just be a small tweak because your design work is excellent.
all right now I know what you mean. Yeah no need for you to fix it. I know what the issue is. I will look in to it, thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%