rF2 F3 @ Buriram - Mon 19th June 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Tatuus F3 T-318.jpg

Buriram is one of those tracks which is not really as known as it should be, with an F1 standard circuit in Thailand that has hosted everything up to MotoGP, this should really be a lot more on F1's radar than it is. Still, the F3 cars are an absolute blast around here and racing should be great. A triple-header of races in the BTCC format lay ahead of us, just without the need for success ballast or ability for success tyres. Let's see what this gives us!

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: *Available in Private Message upon signup*]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SSM
Car(s):
  • Tatuus F.3 T318 - [STEAM]
Track: Buriram International Circuit - [STEAM]
Layout: Buriram International Circuit
Air Temperature: 22°C
Fixed Setups: No
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day
Weather: Forecast
ABS/TC: Factory
Track Limits: 5 points
1686004990928.png

Schedule: (EU) Monday 19th June 2023
Practice: 19:00 BST (75 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 BST (10 minutes)
Warm-Up: 20:25 BST (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:30 BST (12 Laps)
Race 2: 20:55 BST (12 Laps) Grid - Race 1 result with reverse top 5
Race 3: 21:20 BST (12 Laps) Grid - Race 2 result with reverse top 10

Time Zone converter

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Custom liveries are both allowed and encouraged! Show off your Photoshop (or Google) skills and turn up with a unique car colour that we will all know is you on track!
  • Discord is not mandatory, but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please use Push to Talk where possible.
DRIVER LIST
  1. Jimlaad43
  2. Lesley Buurlage
  3. ThreeLionz
  4. Monkey T
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. thegreatradish
  7. eN1Xes
  8. GeekyDeaks *
  9. rockracer
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
SERVER IS UP

Last edited:
And this one is a no go as the rigs getting torn down this weekend during the real Le Mans in prep for a big house move in a few weeks.

(New rig room incoming though :D)

Hi Ed, is this combo ok for zero practice prior to the event? (I see you have allowed a very generous practice session!) If so, can you put me down as a maybe? I think my missus is playing tennis tonight, if so I have a free pass :D

Hi Ed, is this combo ok for zero practice prior to the event? (I see you have allowed a very generous practice session!) If so, can you put me down as a maybe? I think my missus is playing tennis tonight, if so I have a free pass :D
I send a setup out to everyone who joins the server, so that helps. The cars are very fun to drive and should be simple to understand. The track also has 12 corners only (of which you have to only do something other than steer at 7 of them), so getting into the groove won't be difficult.

Well, I hope this race is good fun. I am away and won't be able to host this, but I am just discussing plans to make sure the race happens.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.