F2003GA

93872450.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?72m6sb5w9vws61q

Update will come for car at weekend.Hopefully i can do the michelin tires too.What's more i will fix some logos on this too at weekend and will make another one of this car in mclaren chassic!.Hope you enjoy it!Many thanks to ML for his 3d car template and for his help too,and a very big thanks to Gerald to!He helped me the most .It's like he gave me a tutorial for it:D.He inspired me to do it.Please be easy on me as it's my first try for skinning:).Will fix the car number to 1 and 2 if you would like to:)
Will try to make 2003 schumi and barichello helmet too or will ask Gerald for it.Hopefully i will do the wheel to and racecrew but i would be delighted if someone can help me to find good pic of the crew:D
4096x4096 size

What do you mean by Paint?I used photoshop cs5:D.It's just looks crap on my pc because of the graphics.Just use dx11 ultra and you will see:).I screenshoted on 1280x1024 with 2x msaa so don't except a very good pic

i wanted editing in photoshop :/ i'm edit the cars on formula 1 2010 in paint, but is bad, very bad, good job man ! nice working

First post updated new link!Added vodafone logo to the front part of the car .Fixed the side marlboro logo.New car numbers as it were in 2003 .Now it's 1 and 2.Removed alonso and massa text from car.Now everything as accurate as possible from me!But one thing still remains the problem.The vodafone logo on the side of the front wing is inverted.No matter how i change the size of it it automatically inverts it.Hope someone can fix it!By the way I hope someone do ultra dx11 screens with the updated car on inject fx profile with and without it!Schumi 2003 helmet will be done on weekend or next week!!
Added red stripe to that little logo on the bottom of the car.

Update:Video from one of the league racers in my country:).Hope this video helps.Currently doing a porsche fantasy car then the 2003 mclaren if i will have time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.