F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
I'm trying to use the F1 TV championship standings and it only appears to load the default. I've selected use Gary Swallow file and it still only shows the default. I have updated to show an accurate championship standings in the format suggested in the notes but when I save and load it it doesn't change. I've put nationality flags in as I thought it might fix it but it still won't work. And ideas or tutorials on how to get it to work properly as I really want to use it on an F1 23 series I'm doing. And is there any way to get all 20 drivers to fit on one screen.
1711658289076.png

Thanks.

Hello,
I've been struggling with this problem where all my overlays are laggy and not functioning properly. It always takes about 3 seconds for it to update the telemetry and really just everything else on my HUD. I've been trying to solve the problem but haven't been able to solve it.
Can anyone help?

Hello,
I've been struggling with this problem where all my overlays are laggy and not functioning properly. It always takes about 3 seconds for it to update the telemetry and really just everything else on my HUD. I've been trying to solve the problem but haven't been able to solve it.
Can anyone help?
Hello, I have the same problem, minor lag on the pointers, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Simhub program. Reinstallation

hi all,
every time I receive following error after simhub tries to install the f1tv plugin:

ERROR An error occured while loading plugin settings control for F1TV: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'Set connectionId threw an exception.' Line number '1' and line position '878'. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.UI.LedBehaviourEditors.LedColorEditorRGB' from assembly 'SimHub.Plugins, Version=1.0.8865.24134, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo.System.Windows.Markup.IComponentConnector.Connect(Int32 connectionId, Object target)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.SetConnectionId(Object root, Int32 connectionId, Object instance)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo.InitializeComponent()
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo..ctor()
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo..ctor(F1TVPlugin plugin)
at User.PluginSdkDemo.F1TVPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHub.Plugins.IWPFSettingsExtensions.GetWidthLimitedWPFSettingsControl(IWPFSettings iWPFSettings, PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass47_0.<LoadPluginsControls>b__0()

Does anybody know how to solve this? I did every single step as described in the tutorial.pdf but it runs every time into this error

Last edited:
hi all,
every time I receive following error after simhub tries to install the f1tv plugin:

ERROR An error occured while loading plugin settings control for F1TV: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'Set connectionId threw an exception.' Line number '1' and line position '878'. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.UI.LedBehaviourEditors.LedColorEditorRGB' from assembly 'SimHub.Plugins, Version=1.0.8865.24134, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo.System.Windows.Markup.IComponentConnector.Connect(Int32 connectionId, Object target)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.SetConnectionId(Object root, Int32 connectionId, Object instance)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo.InitializeComponent()
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo..ctor()
at User.PluginSdkDemo.SettingsControlDemo..ctor(F1TVPlugin plugin)
at User.PluginSdkDemo.F1TVPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHub.Plugins.IWPFSettingsExtensions.GetWidthLimitedWPFSettingsControl(IWPFSettings iWPFSettings, PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass47_0.<LoadPluginsControls>b__0()

Does anybody know how to solve this? I did every single step as described in the tutorial.pdf but it runs every time into this error
Do you mean to insert User.plugin F1TV? If you already have an older User Plugin in the SIMHUB folder, you must uninstall the SimHub Program, then delete the old User.Plugin. Then install the Simhub Program and put the User.Plugin in the Simhub folder.

Do you mean to insert User.plugin F1TV? If you already have an older User Plugin in the SIMHUB folder, you must uninstall the SimHub Program, then delete the old User.Plugin. Then install the Simhub Program and put the User.Plugin in the Simhub folder.
yes i mean user.plugin f1tv after inserting it into simhub folder. i do not have an older version, i got this error after i inserted the plugin for the first time. nevertheless, i reinstalled simhub multiple times and also deleted the whole simhub folder - without any success, i still receive the same error message every time i am starting simhub

Last edited:
yes i mean user.plugin f1tv after inserting it into simhub folder. i do not have an older version, i got this error after i inserted the plugin for the first time. nevertheless, i reinstalled simhub multiple times and also deleted the whole simhub folder - without any success, i still receive the same error message every time i am starting simhub
You still need the Gary Swallou plugin 6.6.7

I'll wait until F1TV version 3.3 comes out to see if it will cause me a problem too
Hi, I have seen your issue and have sorted it out. Sadly I am in the middle of updating F1TV to use RaycerRay plugin instead of Gary Swallows. 3.3 Will be ready ASAP and you will not have this error upon install.

Have you updated SimHub recently? Try downgrading again to see if the plugin works until 3.3 version is released.
Hi, I have seen your issue and have sorted it out. Sadly I am in the middle of updating F1TV to use RaycerRay plugin instead of Gary Swallows. 3.3 Will be ready ASAP and you will not have this error upon install.
Hello, thank you, but I don't have a problem with F1TV, everything works as it should. I only answered Timbo 96 and akaptiancore who had the problem.

When I try to start the simhub once the plugin is installed I get this error "an error occurred while loading plugin settings control for f1tv"

Attachments

• errorr f1 tv.png
    errorr f1 tv.png
    7 KB · Views: 4
dham97 updated F1TV - TV STYLE HUD with a new update entry:

v4.0 RaycerRay Plugin Intergration, F1 2024 Updates

v4.0 changelog:
F1TV now uses RaycerRay F1 Plugin! You must install RaycerRay plugin to use with F1TV - this is not included in the download.
You can download it here
For install instructions, view the readme.pdf

Users updating from v3.2:

I recommend deleting all backups of the F1TV plugin before installation. To do this,
1. Navigate to your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back