Attachments

• _20240501214430.jpg
    _20240501214430.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 16
  • _20240501214850.jpg
    _20240501214850.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
If the old plugin is no longer used, what happens to the lists of driver numbers that you have created to comment on Sim Leagues? Do I always have to change the driver numbers manually in the plugin? With the lists it was always a drag and plug.

I can not select image for two teams (Mclaren and Kick Sauber). After I select the image for these two teams, the image will just overwrite to RB. Can someone help me?

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 12
I have the problem that "Fastest Sector Delta" cannot be activated in the controller. What does this option belong to?

Then unfortunately it still pulls the data from the Gary plugin in the classement. What can I do?

So I've noticed two things:

1. When there is a change for position on the standings tower, the team logos desync for a while between the drivers, and sometimes a team can be permanently stuck to a specific position if multiple races are ran in the same gaming session (IE: RIC in in 4th for AlphaTauri, but drops to 5th after being passed by VER in Red Bull, however while the driver names change almost immediately, the team logos remain AT in 4th and RB in 5th, or in the case of position permanency, Haas always is 12th regardless of who is actually running in 12th)

2. Not all MyTeam teammates appear on the standings tower, as Opmeer (who I currently have as a teammate as a sort of "oh hey, they added the eSports champions, let's run one of them" experiment) just has a blank space for his name. I have not tried with other teammates yet, though that is likely to happen once I reach the next contract period in my save. Not even adding his name amongst the drivers for the Gary Swallow Plugin txt files fixed this.

Are there any fixes for these that I can easily do on my end - or at the very least a fix for the blank driver name space?

I have the problem that the gap to the vehicle in front is not calculated correctly. Everything is correct in the leaderboard but when I open the other graphic it is not correct.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 83 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 25 21.2%