F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 2.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brother , can you tell me how to switch the table ? I kind of set up the keys in simhub, but even it is static (in terms of switching) and laptimer is laggy of some kind
P.S: I figured out how to switch ( but it turns out I turn on not just flip through one by one ) and I turn on a specific mfd panel . How to make it so that to switch

Last edited:
hello, please i need help, why doesn't the name of the pilots appear? only 'drivers' appears ssss.png

You need to define each driver and their number. Look at C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowF12022DriverNames
It is a text file
Thank you, solved! My problem now is that these white bands appear and don't disappear, they stay there all the time, I can't see the time difference between my car and the one in front, how can I review this white band?
qqqqqqqqq.png

Thank you, solved! My problem now is that these white bands appear and don't disappear, they stay there all the time, I can't see the time difference between my car and the one in front, how can I review this white band?
View attachment 596972
These are the Player, Rival Indicators and can be turned off by going to Controls & Events tab in SimHub and create a hotkey for it or you can use the F1TV controller

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.