F1M 2023 Season Database Update

F1M 2023 Season Database Update 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
RB told Max to hold station after his reliability problems. Watch the race, you're an embarrasment lol
Oh cmon stop saying the same thing over "Max has reliability issues" is the only argument that you can say, you're just an average hater, that only wants to get some attention. And also it is the second time you end a sentence with embarrass, you know more words than that one?

Oh cmon stop saying the same thing over "Max has reliability issues" is the only argument that you can say, you're just an average hater, that only wants to get some attention. And also it is the second time you end a sentence with embarrass, you know more words than that one?
Can't handle the truth? Enjoy Checo getting crushed to bits for the rest of the season then

Reliability issues that where caused by Max pushing to catch up. Perez did not have the same issues. No point crying over it lol you bloody wett
Stop watching the season from wikipedia lol. Watch the race and you can see Max was catching up to 3s and got issues, dropping back to 5s and RB told him to just save the car.

Perez got lucky in Saudi cause he got utterly destroyed in Bahrain and Australia, he's gonna lose by 100+ points again

In fact his current rating is definitely still a bit too high

Last edited:
Stop watching the season from wikipedia lol. Watch the race and you can see Max was catching up to 3s and got issues, dropping back to 5s and RB told him to just save the car.

Perez got lucky in Saudi cause he got utterly destroyed in Bahrain and Australia, he's gonna lose by 100+ points again

What simp goes to wikipedia for their F1 information? You still crying a week later then? Can tell you follow Max.

a

Very good mod, but still with errors !!!
The game crashes at the Dutch GP (GP 15). The game crashes between laps 60 and 66.
Hi, that's weird. We've tested this mod thoroughly and haven't seen or had any reports of crashes mid-game. Are you perhaps using other mods? ie. The max graphics mod? Try removing your other mods and let me know if the crashes persist

Giskard73 updated F1M 2023 Season Database Update with a new update entry:

No further updates planned - Final Version

Hey folks,

Unfortunately my Patreon page which previously hosted most of the F1M 2023 Season database, livery and helmet mods has been removed by Frontier Devs.

After assessing my options over the weekend, I decided against filing a counter claim to Frontier's DMCA takedown notice. This makes the most sense, as I don't really have the time or money to spend on a lawsuit that I most probably will end up losing.

Patreon will be deleting the GiskardDesign creator page on their site in a few...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea