F1600 @ Lime Rock Park - Wednesday June 22nd 2011

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Formula 1600
Track: Lime Rock Park-No Chicane (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 3 sprint races, 12 laps each

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

F1600 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek, Andrew Scott, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]107[/signuplist]

Results here

As the server is set to the tree races in a row and don't allow any new drivers during it, if you go out you are done!

The worst part is that Kevin suggest an warm up session and I suggest a longer waiting time before race! Caught by myself.

Sorry to Testi, I thought it was you who hit me in the back.

I want to sorry with Sergio....
I touch him in the last laps of the first race...
I want to told that the mistake was my, because I believe that there is space for coming in you right, but my wheel hit your and... BAM...
After that I hit you because I want to push to the finish line, but I don't remember the lag problem with the crash...
Sorry sergio

I just went out after 2 crashes in 2 races, last one was stupid driving from car behind me ....

Bad luck, but still, please, mind the language.

Sergio Marques said:
As the server is set to the tree races in a row and don't allow any new drivers during it, if you go out you are done!

The worst part is that Kevin suggest an warm up session and I suggest a longer waiting time before race! Caught by myself.

I think there's a checkmark to allow new drivers in race sessions as well. If not, I'll switch it to short warmups instead.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 53 54.6%