F1 2011 F12010 vs F1 2011 ?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
The only difference i see are KERS and DRS?? IS this why Codemaster has gone into hiding and pretended someone hacked their website? Maybe because of too many complaints?

I saw the dev diary and judging by the developer's body language he lied a lot about many things in the video on youtube.

I never got an email by Codemaster telling me their website was hacked and that i had to change my payment details?

I am starting to think Codemaster is up to no good bolted with the money.

Am i cynical or does anyone else feel the same suspicion?

I've only just found out about the hacking after i googled why codemaster's website was unreachable.

definitely cynical lol. people keep talking about being unable to get on CM's site or the forums. i haven't experienced any of this myself. and as for the"take and run" idea you have. thats HIGHLY unlikely. what IS likely is that they will do the same thing they did with '10. take your money, only release ONE patch and fix barely anything and then start work on '11. '11 seems to be a lot more glitchy than '10 was when that was new. a big one that annoyed me was the AI either going too slow or too fast on some tracks. this was a huge bug that they failed to fix. i wont be surprised if most of the bugs in '11 dont get fixed. which is depressing because it has the potential to be a great game. but these big money company's are more interested in marketing than quality.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.