F1 testing coverage in the US?

I can't seem to find anything on ESPN on the TV schedule, nor in "ESPN3", their website streamer, about F1 testing coverage. Tivo guide doesn't have anything on any channel.

The youtube video in the livestream here seems to be blocked, too. Does it actually work in Europe?

Any idea what's going on? Did ESPN lose the right or something?

I’m considering subscribing to this:

”F1 TV will allow users to view all sessions of each Grand Prix live, access all onboard cameras and hear unedited team radios, as well as watch the multi-screen Pit Lane channel that combines exclusive commentary with the best camera angles and data at any given time.

Fans can also access all the live timing data, more than 800 hours of historical F1 footage and exclusive F1 TV documentaries...”

Are there any F1 TV subscribers here? What I’d like to know is if the races ams interactive features are available after the races. In other words can I sleep late on Sunday in the US and still get the race and features later in the day?

Can I watch that without having a Roku device? ETA: yes, PC is supported.

I wouldn't mind the money at all, I am just not in the mood to add bad software (or websites) to an already bad experience.

ETA: Now, the big problem I see here is that they allow me to watch everything live, but I want to watch recordings of the testing days. That doesn't seem to be included.

ESPN3 carried the testing last year.

Their schedule and archive says they don't have it, but it looks more like the website in broken when I read their archive (or lack thereof).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back