Sell F1 Steering wheel with SimR-F1 led display and NRG quick release

Hi simracers !

I'm selling a custom F1 Steering Wheel made for businesses.

The wheel features :
- SIMR-F1 display and enclosure
- NRG innovation quick release system
- Carbon fiber enclosure
- Leather handles
- 8 middle sized + 1 small sized push buttons
- 2 toggle buttons
- 5 on front + 2 on sides rotary buttons
- 4 paddles
- Micro usb connector

I bought it from an auction following the bankrupt of a simracing center. The wheel was lacking the micro usb connector. I bought some, soldered one and tested everything. I'm not a skilled solderer though so my connection was quickly made just to see if everything works.
The wheel is in real good shape and everything works except for the 2 upper paddles out of the 4 it got. Should be fixable but I don't have the skills nor time to dig more.

The last pictures are the Micro USB connectors I bought to solder. It was sold by 5 pieces so I can give you the 4 left with the wheel if you want to remake the connection in some other way.
And here's two videos showing every buttons/functions working including the SIMR-F1 display and enclosure :
You can see on this last video that the only thing not recognized by windows is indeed the upper paddles. The lower paddles are recognized as axis.

Original value estimated at 2500€ during the auction.
I sell it for 950€ 850€ since the upper paddles doesn't work and the USB connector has to be resoldered properly.
I'm open to negociations.
I'm ok with a Paypal payment and worldwide shipping (at least countries without restrictions).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea