F1 French Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
French Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment 'Driver of the Day' from the 2018 French Grand Prix.

With Grand Prix racing returning to the winding tarmac of the Circuit Paul Ricard for the first time since Alain Prost crossed the line for Ferrari all the way back in 1990, who do you rate as the best performing driver in the F1 field this Sunday afternoon?

The race had a bit of everything today, crashes, passing, strategy, safety car, dominant performances and drivers higher than their car should realistically allow. But who did the best, in your opinion?

Vote now and leave a comment below!

Last edited:

bgil66

@Simberia
myvotegoestotheguythathadagreatraceandtalkslikethiswithouttakingabreathandalsohasahotwifeandalsoplaysassettocorsainhisrigathome:p

Funny how Hamilton found Monaco excruciatingly boring but this race was "great" - wonder what the difference was??? ;)

For my money, this was among the worst races of the year. If you just looked at top finishers vs qualifying order, you would think it was maybe a halfway interesting race, but it was really all down to the first lap incident. Felt like a parade to me and too many DRS aided "overtakes" (too be expected with such wide/long straights).

Sorry to be negative, I love F1 and really look forward to the races - I just found this one lacking.

D

Deleted member 99238

• Deleted member 99238

Someone else is watching this? :poop:

bfb3a589717b.jpg

Pathetic voting today, Vettel caused the crash with Botas, didn't do any fastest laps, and obviously had the right car to overtake from the back, which was easypeasy with DRS on the back straight.
Not deserved IMO, but the Ferrari fanboys woke up I guess :)

I was gonna vote Max this time but he decided to keep threatening people outside the track. Good speech for a Maldonado though.
Also would like to vote for banning circuits like this one. "Oops I missed the first corner...well..never mind, all I have to do is go straight and regain my position.

Last edited:
How can people vote on Raikkonen? He just caught Daniel because his car was damaged.
And Vettel...Seriously guys give me a break!

And how you can criticize the choose of other people?, everyone has their OWN point of view
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I vote (as the last races) for Leclerc, i doubt any other driver of the actual grid can do the same with that car, a Sauber so many races in the points, & this weekend in the Q3!, hope see him in a truly competitive car soon :rolleyes:

Let's just go to the desert and draw a few red and blue stripes on the ground and start a race. Driver of the day will be the one with more camels inside the track limits.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000