F1-F2 Performance Templates [Modular Mods]

Misc F1-F2 Performance Templates [Modular Mods] 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

F1 Performance Templates [Modular Mods] F1-F2 Performance Templates [Modular Mods] - This mod serv template file for performance mods.

Description:

This mod is a template file for anyone, who wants to create performance mods the easiest possible way to install and without overwriting original files.​

Requirements:

This mod is part of Modular Mods and has Modular Mods - Base Files as required mod to be existing or installed in the main F1 22 folder.
[URL...​

Read more about this resource...

It is a template, why would I want to update it? It is meant for people/modder to put in their modded files and maybe use it for their own mod, not to run the default. There will never be an update.
1 to 1.1 so sorry I completely misunderstood please forgive my stupidity.

i cannot get these performance mods to work. i have installed modular mods and i have the modular mods title screen, but the moment i add car performance, the game will not load and instantly crashes

i cannot get these performance mods to work. i have installed modular mods and i have the modular mods title screen, but the moment i add car performance, the game will not load and instantly crashes
In a specific game mode? It works fine for me with every version from 1.05 to 1.08. Tested only in TT and GP, don't want to waste trial time for going through MyTeam.

i also cannot get these to work at all all other modular mods zero issues but i cannot get these to work ive tried couple of times no game crashes but zero change in performance when i changed tire wear and damage

do we have to modify the XML in this ERP because i used the new 1.08 XML for cars and imported it in because they looked way different when i used compare gearing and everything is different are these old XML from game release?

• Deleted member 1946917

Which version do you guys use? Steam or Origin?

Did you edit the file? If yes, did you use the latest EEA?

Didn't try damage yet only chassis mass to see if the file works, and it still does.
My feeling is they did what I did, when I did the pkg stuff without installing the latest modular mods base files so that’s probably causing it for them, especially if it works on ur end

• Deleted member 1946917

i also cannot get these to work at all all other modular mods zero issues but i cannot get these to work ive tried couple of times no game crashes but zero change in performance when i changed tire wear and damage
Make sure you have the latest modular mods base so do a fresh install with latest base files and try

running newest modular verion and EEA and i revalidate and reinstall the mod almost daily have zero issues with anything modular except this i cannot get em to work no matter what i try did i break it when i updated the XML to newest handling?

hi i have no clue how any of this works, i downloaded modular mods and then this mod, moved it to active but what do i do from here to actually change the performance in the erp files. thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.