Login or Register an account to download this content
Things missing/wrong:
- Missing West logo on the backwing of the mclaren
- Missing Marlboro writings and logos on the sides of the ferrari
- logos and writing are reflecting or and mirrored
- colors are to bright

- impossible to do
- impossible to do
- all mods have reflecting or and mirrored logos because game decal aren't designed to have logos in certain spaces
- colors are originals of game

- all mods have reflecting or and mirrored logos because game decal aren't designed to have logos in certain spaces
I get that, but how is it imposible to put the logo on the back side if you managed to put it on the ferrari and on the sides of the williams ?

I get that, but how is it imposible to put the logo on the back side if you managed to put it on the ferrari and on the sides of the williams ?
ferrari and williams have different chassis

Also some logos can’t be put on the paint layer on some cars because the UV’s are extremely small and hold no pixel information even when the texture is scaled way up. Other car’s UV’s overlap which can cause mirroring or other problems when painting on a logo.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.