Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Tyre Marble Removal (F1 only) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Comanso submitted a new resource:

F1 23 tyre marble removal (F1 only) - Removes the tyre marble effect from 2023 car tyres as it is quite annoying.

This mod very simply stops tyre marbles from accumulating on your tyres, I think most will agree the implementation is not very good and can be quite annoying. So my best solution so far is to just stop it affecting you. You are no longer forced to drive the same line as the AI to avoid marbles through this mod.

On track visually you will see the marbles on the surface, but the tyre surface itself will never have them accumulate visually or by grip.

I simply just found every instance of...

Read more about this resource...

That is, you do not want to play the sport, you want to drive a car of situations that do not exist, within a situation of running that does not exist.

Last edited:
That is, you do not want to play the sport, you want to drive a car of situations that do not exist, within a situation of running that does not exist.
That isn't the point. I want marbles which work properly, right now they just spawn sometimes in minutes and on parts of the track you'd drive over. Listen to any esports driver and you'll hear them make all the complaints I have.

Right now the marbles only spawn on the AI line only, you have to drive to a very fixed point. You cannot differ in any slight way at all, where as in real life if you were to repeatedly run over that part of the track it'd be clean. The point is they're so unrealistic they'd be better off not being there at this point so I have done exactly that.

No one is asking you to download this mod or even give any attention to it if you don't agree, just ignore it and move on. It does the job it's intended to do and that is fix in what is in my opinion and a couple others at least opinion, that the implementation in the F1 game is bad.

If I could fix the implementation myself I would, but I cannot. My only solution is to remove them.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%