F1 23 SimHub Dashboard by PFM21

Misc F1 23 SimHub Dashboard by PFM21 v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This looks like a great dash - BUT every dash refuses to run on F1 23 for me :-(
Not sure what is happening, I have been playing around with port configurations for ages with no success!
I'm running my simhub dashes on a vocore USB display. The F1 22 dash works fine, but it seems that F1 23 doesn't like it for some reason.
AARRGGHH!!
Have you put the same UDP port as SimHub on the game? Or you could try either updating SH or installing the game again. Sorry if I am responding just now.

This is a great dashboard, but I do have a problem with the diacritics in names, I tried to change the fonts but it still isn't working properly (i'm talking about Éé, Čč, Ěě, etc.)
Is that a Simhub issue?

This is a great dashboard, but I do have a problem with the diacritics in names, I tried to change the fonts but it still isn't working properly (i'm talking about Éé, Čč, Ěě, etc.)
Is that a Simhub issue?
Apparently, it was indeed a SimHub issue.
I have made a ticket on the GitHub forum and the developer said, that it will be fixed in the next version of SimHub :)

Last edited:
Hi this looks really good, does it show DRS like give a flashing light so u can activate it and does a notification show when u enable Over Take mode. Also i read in the comments something about pages, is there different pages i can show.

Hi this looks really good, does it show DRS like give a flashing light so u can activate it and does a notification show when u enable Over Take mode. Also i read in the comments something about pages, is there different pages i can show.
Hello, thanks! Yes, there is a second page focused on car and tyre conditions. You have to set a button to changes between pages on SimHub options.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 105 44.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 111 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 65 27.8%
Back