F1 23 Season Mod - BAHRAIN SPEC V1

Skins F1 23 Season Mod - BAHRAIN SPEC V1 3.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Scotttie submitted a new resource:

F1 23 Season Mod - Concept liveries for all 10 teams!

F1 23 Season Mod
Brought to you by Venturi Studios

The F1 23 Season Mod is here! With 11 concepts available, this pack aims to provide you with a realistic 2023 grid to race with during the off season!
Once the real car reveals launch, each team will receive an update to look as close to the real life counterpart as possible so stay tuned...

Read more about this resource...

Love this mod.
Works fine for me. However I have a question.
Can it be possible to save the swap / drivers table ? Or do we need to fill each team into the Cheat Engine (with changes) each time we launch the game ?.
Is there a way to do this in the future if not possible now ?
Thanks

Is there any chance that we'll get versions of the new liveries for Aston Martin & Alfa Romeo on their respective chassis, or are they always gonna be on the AlphaTauri & Ferrari chassis? Otherwise, great job with the designs, I hope some of the real liveries will be this good!

Is there any chance that we'll get versions of the new liveries for Aston Martin & Alfa Romeo on their respective chassis, or are they always gonna be on the AlphaTauri & Ferrari chassis? Otherwise, great job with the designs, I hope some of the real liveries will be this good!
Due to the limitations of the chassis, we chose to use a few different ones for the concept phase. For the actual liveries we will be mainly using the normal chassis, however due to limitations we may be forced to use alternate chassis for a couple.

Looks perfect, how did you get these images with tire motions? when I use photo mode in F1 22 it is not showing the tire moving motion. check the attached, it looks like parking.

Attachments

• 20230123142437_1.jpg
    20230123142437_1.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 182
Thanks for also making the new 2023 liveries on the original chassis. I don't use modular mods. Hope to be able to download many more new liveries.
Franske :cool:

Last edited:
Hello. I tried every single MoneyGram Haas livery and all of them are buggy for me. It's appears like this.
1675604493141.png
Only MoneyGram liveries not working. For an example the Porsche Haas works fine and the livery is not buggy. But idk why these Haas liveries not working when the RedBull one works fine. What should I do? I hope someone can help me solve this problem. Btw the mod is fantastic.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%