F1 23 Dashboard

Misc F1 23 Dashboard 4.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogeriosds2012 updated F1 23 Dashboard with a new update entry:

Leaderboard Update for 22 Drivers

*It is now possible to view 22 drivers on the leaderboard if you are playing with MY TEAM automatically.

View attachment 690631
View attachment 690633

*Refurbished and cleaner podium screen
View attachment 690632

*Small modifications to the main screen and adjustments to some data that were being presented incorrectly.

View attachment 690630

**Thanks again to user 'jse67' for the help and encouragement...

Good fun everyone. I hope you like the changes.
Any feedback and rating is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there. If I use the F1 2023 leaderboard, the 5, 15 laps to go, Final lap, etc. don't seem to work. If I use the 2022 one, they work but the leaderboard only stays on interval. Is there a way to make that work?

Hi there. If I use the F1 2023 leaderboard, the 5, 15 laps to go, Final lap, etc. don't seem to work. If I use the 2022 one, they work but the leaderboard only stays on interval. Is there a way to make that work?
Goodnight friend. Did you install the latest GarySwallow plug-in and enable it on SimHub, latest version? because everything is working normally. This Dash was developed to work with F123 game. I do not guarantee compatibility with other games, although it works with some limitations...

Introduction video and missing rectangle in driver 16

*Fixed missing rectangle on driver 16 when in Q2 when playing My Team

View attachment 690700
*Fixed missing teammate when in front or behind you. as there is no way to add the name of the partner, I just abbreviated it to "PAR" from PARTNER

View attachment 690701

*If you like and want an intro animation, Copy the "Web" folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub and then install and open the Dashboard

***If you don't like animation and want to remove it, just delete the video folder...

Only for testing interested parties

Hello everyone, this update is just for testing to see if everyone is able to open the Dashboard normally, as I sent it to a friend who reports that it is not working. You can download and install it because it has a different name and will not overwrite the previous version. If everything is working, I will release it as an official update.

I hope feedback from those who downloaded it. Thank you and until the next update..

Add-ons

***In this version I made some layout changes and also included some information screens back in specific sessions.

*Added weather information in some situations
View attachment 695667
View attachment 695668

*Warnings are now centered on the screen
View attachment 695674

*Flag information and also color change of Dashboard lines depending on the circumstances
View attachment 695672...

Update for proper operation with new version of SimHub

*Change in ERS bar
*Addition of throttle bar and brakes
*Tire information with its lap times now in a single icon, freeing up space for temperature and wear information
View attachment 700674

*New Pole Position screen
View attachment 700675

*Lap information screen with split difference for your best time
View attachment 700676

*Split for your best lap in each track session for 5 seconds and after that, Split delta for the best lap of the session...

Singapore circuit update

*Update of the image of the Singapore circuit that was not loading due to a change in the size of the circuit in the game...
View attachment 704534
View attachment 704535

***Update of the footage made by me because EA only corrected the layout and forgot that the circuit shortened its size

View attachment 704539

**Any error found, please report it for correction. thank you all

Adding virtual buttons

*I redesigned the ERS bar because it was a little confusing and adjusted the error it presented

**Just like I did in the other project and for those with touch screens, I added 5 virtual buttons to facilitate access to the function and free up some buttons on the steering wheel or button box, if you want
View attachment 705081View attachment 705082

***Below, follow the demarcation of each virtual button and its function.
Big hug to everyone

Some improvements and reformulations

*Redesigned lap time widget with some additional informationView attachment 707328

*Action buttons A, B and C now display information during training, qualifying and racesView attachment 707341View attachment 707342View attachment 707338View attachment 707339View attachment 707340View attachment 707343View attachment 707344View attachment 707345

* Removed the accelerator and brake bars to give Dash more stability
*Redesigned the ERS bar as it was consuming too many calculations...

Hi,

Great dashboard!
How do i set a action button to change from lane position to led rpm?
Thank you very much for the feedback.
In this simhub tab you define which action buttons on your keyboard, box button or steering wheel...
Captura de Tela (1520).png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 188 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 121 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 130 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 77 27.4%
Back