F1 22 F1 23 Dash/ Copyright infringement status.

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
I will not elaborate more on this, but my dash is coming back soon to provide FREE and accessible Dashboards for every F1 23 Players.

Inspiration is not copyright infringement and thus falls under the fair use right of any copyrighted material.

What I've made was purely original work and took me about 40 hours so far, and it's only growing larger as more and more feature get added. Being the first to get popular selling something that's been seen time and time again for free does not make it more immune to inspirational work as any other online content out there.

v0.2 will be published soon including a Map, improvements to qualifying screen and Race Screen, a Car Condition Screen and a bunch of bug fixes

Since I don't expect RaceDepartment to follow such rules and will still delete my work because "yeah it's a copy idc"

The v0.2 will be available FOR FREE just ask for it on my Discord at "Asviix"
I expect it to be done within the end of September.

Well, you are wrong.

What you have done with this dash is simply a rip off. You took my ideas, my dash layout and code and just rearranged a few things thinking no one will notice. But people did. The dash was not an "Inspiration", as all your screenshot showed, as almost everything looked like my work.

Just to be clear, I have nothing against taking my work and making changes for your own usage. But if you are taking my ideas, and taking something I spent years crafting (and for the past two years charging a small donation for it, just to slightly compensate for the courses and my time) is a huge misunderstanding.

I started in 2019 as a dash creator, and for two years I have been delivering a high quality, free dashes. As my life priorities changed later, I changed the model. I suggest you do the same thing - so start first by creating something on your own.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back