F1 22 Soft & Realistic Reshade

Misc F1 22 Soft & Realistic Reshade 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have to scale down from high settings and also lower vr video settings to get it to work without glitching in VR. Using reverb g2- rtx 3080. Looks good but not willing to lower clarity to make it work. Cool though!

Have to scale down from high settings and also lower vr video settings to get it to work without glitching in VR. Using reverb g2- rtx 3080. Looks good but not willing to lower clarity to make it work. Cool though!
Thanks man! Yeah I designed it for single monitors, didn't know it would work in VR! Glad you like it though

I can not unistall the mod when i go to the Reshade File and than exept all than i have a error message. I can not play the game with the PS5 Controller anymore. What can I do ?

I can not unistall the mod when i go to the Reshade File and than exept all than i have a error message. I can not play the game with the PS5 Controller anymore. What can I do ?
the same way you installed reshade, open the reshade application. do the same steps you did to install it, but it will instead say modify or uninstall. click uninstall

Okay, das mache ich, aber ich bekomme ein Fehlerfenster: Die Datei kann nicht gefunden werden. Now I unistall the Game from Steam and Install it new and than I tries once again to unistall reshade mod. Otherwise I can not Play F1 22 again probably.All of their mods have been great so far, and now they're not. Unistall F1 22 and Install it new is that a Opportunity?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%