F1 22 F1 22 Simhub Configure problem

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
hey men I have a problem namely I just wanted to start F1 22 with simhub simhub connects but not with F1 22 I tried everything I don't get any further every time I want to configure it then comes the game always runs if not please manual configuration but I can not run manual configutarion i need help guys greeting André

Hi André
Have you switched on UDP-Telemetry in the settings of F1 22?
(Without it F1 will not send any telemetry data to the port SimHub listens on.)
Launch F1 22 (make sure UDP is on) then Alt-Tab back to Windows and start SimHub. Auto-configuration for F1 22 should work right away.
Best
Andreas

Hey, I'm having the same issues where simhub is not connecting to f1 22 but every other games works fine. I have udp-telemety on but its still not connected. i have make sure that the port is the same with the one on simhub. does anyone have a fix?

Im having the similar problem but mine is just with f1 22/23 i have simhub and simcommander for motion, i can either gave my arduinos working in simhub or Motion which is very annoying as its specifically happening on f1 i can have both on assetto corsa? Anyone found a workaround as its driving me crazy! Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back