F1 22 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Australia

Misc F1 22 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Australia 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 22 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Australia - Realistic Sponsorboards for Melbourne

As I usually start these descriptions - it is that time of year again! The new Formula 1 season has started, which means the new game has released, which means a new edition of my realistic sponsorboards!

This mod will replace the old, default F1 22 sponsorboards with realistic sponsorboards, giving your game the most up-to-date and realistic sponsors for the 2022 Formula 1 season.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- I always recommend you to create a backup of the default game installation, but it...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I just wanted to know why this file size came to 384MB when Bahrain and Jeddah came up as (roughly) 85MB?? Is there more to it in Austrailia than just replacing texture files??

Hi! I just wanted to know why this file size came to 384MB when Bahrain and Jeddah came up as (roughly) 85MB?? Is there more to it in Austrailia than just replacing texture files??
I honestly could not tell you why Australia is so much larger than the previous two... I followed the same process in replacing the textures and only uploading the necessary files as I always do.

I assume Australia, by default, just contains more textures than Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

Hi, I haven't left a review yet as this track mod is making my game CTD when loading. The others work fine though. Any ideas?
Sorry to hear you are having issues! Unfortunately I am not sure what would be causing it, and I have been experiencing some reliability issues myself while using the mod - in fact, the overall reliability of the game seems to be pretty poor right now. People are having game crashes after hitting a wall, or just having their game randomly freeze and crash in the middle of sessions with no warning.

I hope it is just some underlying issue that the game is currently having, as multiple people are experiencing similar issues both with and without this mod. Therefore, for the minute, all I can recommend is not installing the mod for the circuits that are causing you issues until there is a possible fix from Codemasters.

If there is no patch from Codemasters mentioning game crashes, then I will have to look into if there is an underlying issue from my side, but for the moment I will hold off and see if Codemasters has anything to fix from their side.

Sorry to hear you are having issues! Unfortunately I am not sure what would be causing it, and I have been experiencing some reliability issues myself while using the mod - in fact, the overall reliability of the game seems to be pretty poor right now. People are having game crashes after hitting a wall, or just having their game randomly freeze and crash in the middle of sessions with no warning.

I hope it is just some underlying issue that the game is currently having, as multiple people are experiencing similar issues both with and without this mod. Therefore, for the minute, all I can recommend is not installing the mod for the circuits that are causing you issues until there is a possible fix from Codemasters.

If there is no patch from Codemasters mentioning game crashes, then I will have to look into if there is an underlying issue from my side, but for the moment I will hold off and see if Codemasters has anything to fix from their side.
Thanks for getting back to me. I have done some testing and it seems if I turn OFF ray tracing, it seems to work. No idea why that would be the case, could also just be a coincidence? I'm not sure. The other tracks: Bahrain, Saudi and Imola all have had no issues though.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 295 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 148 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.3%
Back