F1 22 Realistic Reshade

Misc F1 22 Realistic Reshade 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
thank you for this
I was looking for a way to make my game sharper without using the in game sharpening since it look way too strong for me
but can I ask you please - is there a way that you provide some kind a manual installlation for this, you know... just copy paste, without reshade exe ?

thank you for this
I was looking for a way to make my game sharper without using the in game sharpening since it look way too strong for me
but can I ask you please - is there a way that you provide some kind a manual installlation for this, you know... just copy paste, without reshade exe ?
I included reshade.exe as it was the application that setup reshade for the game. reshade is an external app and doesn't actually affect the games files, so I can't include a copy paste version

I know I used to install it manually in many games so I was just asking for that here.
Sadly my old method doesn't work for this game.
maybe because this isn't dx11 game ? but dx12 ?
older games work just fine, with dx9, dx11...

it looks nice. I'm just curious what you have your gamma set to though. Also I've used reshade before so I know sometimes weird stuff happens with like menu's etc. But are they supposed to be really bright? Again i can probably fix this tweaking gamma but at the same time I don't want to make the actual races too dark.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 69 58.0%