F1 22: Realistic DRS

Misc F1 22: Realistic DRS 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 22: Realistic DRS - Realistic DRS for F1 22

Hey everyone, I am back with another mod! This time it is not a sponsorboards mod though, because this time I am releasing a mod that will change... or rather fix, the DRS in F1 22.

For some reason, in pretty much all F1 games, the gap that the DRS-flap creates is too small and it also opens/closes too slow - so this is a mod to fix that!

DISCLAIMER
- Installing this mod using the Drag and Drop option will remove any kind of livery or car mods you...

Read more about this resource...

I created a similar mod without the gap difference and the speed is too slow. Change the open close value to 50, as IRL the rear wing opens and closes at warp speed.

I created a similar mod without the gap difference and the speed is too slow. Change the open close value to 50, as IRL the rear wing opens and closes at warp speed.
I will be releasing an update within the next couple of days to fix some minor things, which will also increase the opening/closing speed.

HI MATE,
YOU DID A GOOD JOB!!

I USE MOD, WHICH ALSO USES XML FROM THIS MOD, WHICH COMMAND LINE, TO EDIT JUST TO USE THE CHANGES YOU MADE ?
Hey mate nice job, what should I do if I want to combine this mod with another that use the same XML?
You would have to edit the "DRSRotationAngleRadians" and "DRSOpenCloseSpeed" values accordingly :)

is this corect to change the DRSRotationAngleRadians to 0.900 ?
and the DRSOpenCloseSpeed to 9.00 ?
"DRSRotationAngleRadians" is 0.950 and the "DRSOpenCloseSpeed" is 10.00 currently!

Although, in the next couple of days I will be releasing an update that will modify the rotation angle for, most notably, the FOM car - and it will also increase the speed.

Is this modification updated to the current latest patch 1.06 PC...?

I'm asking due to the performance update and other items updated. THX

Is this modification updated to the current latest patch 1.06 PC...?

I'm asking due to the performance update and other items updated. THX
I just got back home from my vacation, so I am yet to test the mod if it works with the most recent patch. If I had to guess, it needs an update - but nobody has reported any issues this far.

My best suggestion would be holding off on installing the mod for now, until I am able to release an update for it!

Sorry, didn't read the above answer. The engine power values are the old ones, I understand now. You haven't yet updated the mod for patch 1.06. Discard the question.

Hello. I am new to the game and new here. I want to play myteams. I have downloaded a BMW-MyTeam-Content.
Now I want to install this mod. But I will lost my BWM? Pls help me. Thx and sorry about my bad english...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.