F1 22 F1 22 mods

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hello all f1 22 game moders. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with the problem I got. So the problem is that when I use modular mods combined with race calender editor in cheat engine, the game crashes as soon as I go into fp1. It tho works fine without modular mods which I found strange. Hope you guys can help me!

Hello all f1 22 game moders. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with the problem I got. So the problem is that when I use modular mods combined with race calender editor in cheat engine, the game crashes as soon as I go into fp1. It tho works fine without modular mods which I found strange. Hope you guys can help me!
Modular mod is done to use as a rule, only with creator modules.
If you want to use modular mod with normal mod, or in the original together, I have to search where the modular mod file was edited, which is usually in a single .erp file, then export, open with notepad, or photoshop (no no Export case), copy what is related to the change, then export the files of the normal game to be edited separately, paste the code line or texture, corresponding to the game file, import and save.
Then finally, save as .erp file within the related folder, this change you made in the specific folder of what you are changing, replacing with the new edited, inside the folders of what you are editing in the game and that's it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 67 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 46 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.2%