F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

Hola, buenos días. Me comunico con ustedes porque me gustaría saber si es posible cambiar los skins de los autos en F12022 o F12023 en modo multijugador. Espero su respuesta. Mis mejores deseos.

Is there any way to compress folders to .erp files?
Screenshot 2024-03-10 225608.png

This is what I have

Screenshot 2024-03-10 225624.png

This is what I want.

Installed a helmet for f1 2022, from your website, did everything as stated in the guides on YouTube. Through the ERP archiver. But when I try to enter a free race or start a race, when the track loads, the game just crashes to my desktop without any error notifications. I tried the same with F1 2020 2019 2018, but the problem is the same.

Guys I am making some mods and I have a problem. When I enter the game after completing the mod, the race suit's color is different. Can anyone help me?
resim_2024-04-07_145207734.png
1712490762100.png

Hello everyone! I have a problem when I replace the texture of a car or costume in a game. For some reason, they become lighter and paler.
Real suit.png

This is how it should look like

Suit.png

And this is how he looks in the game

The same thing happens with the car. The black carbon fiber texture is displayed in gray.
Thank you in advance for your help!
(I use an internet translator, so sorry for my English)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have a problem when I replace the texture of a car or costume in a game. For some reason, they become lighter and paler.
View attachment 748611
This is how it should look like

View attachment 748612
And this is how he looks in the game

The same thing happens with the car. The black carbon fiber texture is displayed in gray.
Thank you in advance for your help!
(I use an internet translator, so sorry for my English)
Always ensure that you save the car and the driver outfit using the settings below...

settings.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes