F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

Does anyone know how a fix for my mod being completely transparent?
Transparent Mod.jpg

how would i remove a helmet wing? vips 2021 helmet has a blank helmet wing that shouldnt be there but everytime i try to import a new helmet_attachments. emb on its own it doesnt do anything and if i try doing it through import all the visor attachment disappears

how would i remove a helmet wing? vips 2021 helmet has a blank helmet wing that shouldnt be there but everytime i try to import a new helmet_attachments. emb on its own it doesnt do anything and if i try doing it through import all the visor attachment disappears
download helmet swap in f1 22 mods and choose the helmet he should use

Hi, for the Simhub dashboard, I'm looking for the ingame icons (Like Brake Assisit, Gear Assisit, Equal Performance etc) to use. But I only own the PS5 version of the game. Is there anybody that has the PC game, and can export all the icons there are in F1'22 ?

Hello, I have a problem with the [ui_teams_logos.erp] image. I have edited the image in [ui_teams_logos.erp] and it is misaligned as shown in the image. Does anyone know the cause of this?
Screenshot 2022-12-24 22-07-49 (2).png

I wasn’t trying to fix anything. I wanted to change the team select icons. For example, instead of saying oracle Red Bull, I wanted to customize it to say Porsche or Honda Red Bull? That’s what I wanted it edit.

I am guessing no one has a resolution for the Team Logos being misaligned in [ui_teams_logos.erp]? I also edited this file and getting the same issues? Please help if you figured this out. Thx
1672506444794.png

Disregard prev. I figured it out! I was wondering if anyone has been able to solve this on here. I am trying to edit my steering wheel colors, I can not seem to get the colors from bleeding into each other. Maybe if I know the layout of the steering wheel and where things are that would help. I seen this mod but is not working like the guy says. Maybe someone can help or work it out.

Attachments

• qq.png
    qq.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 64
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
How did you fix the logos? I'm having the exact same issue.

As for your steering wheel, how does it look like ingame? I don't know how to imagine the problem as I have a wheel that is colored exactly like yours (except in yellow) and it works perfectly fine.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 452 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back