Misc F1 22 mod ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nezuko29 submitted a new resource:

F1 22 mod ultimate edition - F1 2022 mod for F1 2014

hello I am very happy to be able to present to you my very first mod which in appearance is only a derivative of other mods but which in its operation works differently

: this mod allows you to modify the single-seaters of 2014 as well as their performance to give a feeling of really driving the f1 2022 and not 2014 with a simple skin

note that the chassis are the real ones for this season with for as many single-seaters as possible their last package brought as on the Haas and that the...

Read more about this resource...

physics is weird. i mean i goes wide at t7 in bahrain and my car almost flyes.
+ ai likes to crash spin etc, at turn 3 Bottas perez and vettel spins at the same time and before turn 14 hamilton did the same, and skins for ferrari, alpine, mercedes and alfa romeo are messed up + there are two same numbers at teams (williams both 23, red bull both 1 .etc) saudi arabia is valencia street circuit for some reason XD. you should update it becouse it could be grat mod but it's a mess

Last edited:
physics is weird. i mean i goes wide at t7 in bahrain and my car almost flyes.
+ ai likes to crash spin etc, at turn 3 Bottas perez and vettel spins at the same time and before turn 14 hamilton did the same, and skins for ferrari, alpine, mercedes and alfa romeo are messed up + there are two same numbers at teams (williams both 23, red bull both 1 .etc) saudi arabia is valencia street circuit for some reason XD. you should update it becouse it could be grat mod but it's a mess
i said it's not my physics for the skin i don't have any problems and for the tracks i can't make the real track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes