F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm really happy with the unpredictability of the field in my own pecking order. 8 teams in top 10.
1644292553066.png

First test on track done, everything goes great! Thank you.... I just started career mode and I follow your instruction on the screen about "bug risk" :)
I have more to discover about this game (I never played before at F1xx)
SO, now I have 2 easy question:
1) what about multiplayer online ? (I think the answer is "forget that" ... but I try to ask)
2) I read that I can create my personal race calendar in career or championship mode, is that correct? Can I have a link to "how to" page (if exist) or some easy instruction to do that "for dummies"?

Last: my name's Manuel from Tuscany in Italy (sorry for my english) and sadly I have very littile time to play. Nice to meet you everybody! ...And... this year I hope to see Scuderia fight for title but I think in Maranello there's still a mess :(

First test on track done, everything goes great! Thank you.... I just started career mode and I follow your instruction on the screen about "bug risk" :)
I have more to discover about this game (I never played before at F1xx)
SO, now I have 2 easy question:
1) what about multiplayer online ? (I think the answer is "forget that" ... but I try to ask)
2) I read that I can create my personal race calendar in career or championship mode, is that correct? Can I have a link to "how to" page (if exist) or some easy instruction to do that "for dummies"?

Last: my name's Manuel from Tuscany in Italy (sorry for my english) and sadly I have very littile time to play. Nice to meet you everybody! ...And... this year I hope to see Scuderia fight for title but I think in Maranello there's still a mess :(
1) sadly u can't play multiplayer.
2) change the tracks order values in the database file
Cheers

Last edited:
I've got no issues there
like the start everything is well then the 2nd lap start the ai decided to full speed turn 1 and crash into the wall which cause safety car and then it teleports you i ended having only 2 cars cross the finish line if you can send the files in the valencia track-> route0 ->era2013 the files in that it would be great thanks.EDIT:AI CRASH HERE(CONSTANTLY CRASHING
1644347098234.png

Last edited:
like the start everything is well then the 2nd lap start the ai decided to full speed turn 1 and crash into the wall which cause safety car and then it teleports you i ended having only 2 cars cross the finish line if you can send the files in the valencia track-> route0 ->era2013 the files in that it would be great thanks.EDIT:AI CRASH HERE(CONSTANTLY CRASHINGView attachment 539232
Like what I said, DISABLE the safety car. And about the AI's maybe u were using something else not my mod's files, I can clearly see ur using the 2021 liveries here. Btw it is turn 2 not turn 1.

Last edited:
AI CRAS
Like what I said, DISABLE the safety car. And about the AI's maybe u were using something else not my mod's files, I can clearly see ur using the 2021 liveries here. Btw it is turn 2 not turn 1.
ok i was using the 2022 cars but they also same problem i copied all the contents from the mod also pls tell how to disable safety car for valencia career mod

i changed an did your files but still crash at turn 2 only 1 carleft after race there is bug with tracks like bahrain,austria etc with cars going of track but there was a file which corrected those so i need one for this track rest all is ok

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back