Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

i think it is probably because the game has different wheel settings to the other game and people haven't found the ideal settings yet. give it time.

Well codemasters did say that 2014 will suit the game pads more this year they have taken a different approach making it a pad friendly. Also a few of my friends had there copy for nearly 3 weeks now a Japanese version which sold in Japan on the f1 Japanese weekend, and they always use a wheel for 9 years but even they said that a pad is quicker than a wheel which is a bad move for sim racers really. But like i have said it ain't a sim game its a arcade game codemasters wants sales that's all they care about they don't care about hard core sim racers otherwise the sales will just fall, :(

Sounds like i need to get my act together then. I used the clutch pedal as the brake with mine but i think that had a lot to do with the stand i have aswell, it felt like i was bending my left leg around the metal pole holding the wheel so i could rest my foot on the brake, didnt feel comfortable anyway haha.

As i used the clutch pedal from the off pretty much it just felt normal right away, only issue i had was when i played Gran Turismo as i couldnt remap the brake pedal on that so it would always feel awkward for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes