Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Race schedule C seems far more appealing to me, almost no double headers and we get almost all of the real GP sundays off. It's not that appealing to me to have one day crammed full of F1, as much as I like it.
It has the same number of back-to-back races as schedule A (two) but if that's what people want we can do it that way. It follows the real F1 schedule as close as possible but the races are either on the sunday before the real race or the sunday after the real race. It means a lot more of your weekends being tied up with something f1.....

We could, but if doing that causes more back to back races, then it would be counterproductive if you're trying to free up your Sunday.

It's not about freeing up more Sundays but limiting the time we will be stuck infront of a TV on any given weekend.

I will make an updated schedule and post over the weekend with my reasons.
The game is still 8 days away so we still well ahead of schedule.

It has the same number of back-to-back races as schedule A (two) but if that's what people want we can do it that way. It follows the real F1 schedule as close as possible but the races are either on the sunday before the real race or the sunday after the real race. It means a lot more of your weekends being tied up with something f1.....

It's not about freeing up more Sundays but limiting the time we will be stuck infront of a TV on any given weekend.

I will make an updated schedule and post over the weekend with my reasons.
The game is still 8 days away so we still well ahead of schedule.

A>B>C in my opinion. I will gladly go with the majority if you guys hold a vote, though.

At this point i think we are going to have to hold a vote. The C version "i thought" was what Colin wanted....but apparently it's not as he's gonna make up another one. but too many choices is not good to vote on so we'll have to narrow it down to two before a vote will happen imo.

if we are altering the schedule to have the league coincide with the real races (as much as possible) than i'd rather have them on the same day. Otherwise id rather go back to the regular biweekly way we did it last season that guaranteed no back-to-back racing weekends.

It's a bit frustrating for people like me who drive in the cockpit view in the Red Bull or Toro Rosso's. You can't see what gear you're in as it doesn't appear on the wheel but on the chassis just behind it. This is not a problem on the straights but as soon as you turn the wheel you cannot see what gear you're in - so I would be happy if you could spare me :)

Noted.
The cars this year will be Red Bull and Williams, but it also depends on if the cars are actually equal.

Banner.jpg

Russia
Very simple rule everyone has one post to guess what they think the pole time will be to the nearest .000 (thousandth) and submissions close when Q2 ends. Basically I will post to say predictions over and any post after that will be void. Any edited post will be void.

Prediction tip: Due to freak weather changes it would be wise to make your pole guess during Q2.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes