Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hi Wayne, can you list the things turned on an off in future, as i never play with TC or abs turned off, and wouldn't really of entered if i knew.
As i doubt i will be very competitive now, and might be wasting peoples time, crashing lol.

Hi Wayne, can you list the things turned on an off in future, as i never play with TC or abs turned off, and wouldn't really of entered if i knew.
As i doubt i will be very competitive now, and might be wasting peoples time, crashing lol.

i can help with the Tc if i put it on low would that help? also mate you will find you dont need the abs you can stop so much later on racing gaming with it off if you would like i can meet with you on the ps3 with head sets and teach you how its done that goes for any one we our always here to help guys we dont want to loose any drivers
:)

yes the timing is very confusing, I think you should stress that's its 8pm in the UK, and explain that the UK isn't on GMT at the moment, as we are on BST British Summer Time.

Will be good for the help with the TC and ABS, i have been practising without, but cant see how to turn the Traction Control down. How do you do this on the PS3?

My lap times are about 10 secs slower on SAKIR....

Hi Wayne

is tc on for the race? im using a controller so its virtually impossible as u posted on another thread. Also i wouldn't be anywhere near as good and will just keep spinning.
if everything enabled peeps can choose wat they want or not then no1 at a disadvantage

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 128 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.2%