Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

1. similar to baku really, but i feel i was the fastest driver in spain, lost it in quali really
2. for me the entrance to rascasse is really difficult to get the rbaking and the perfect angle right
3. 12, the level of the league is much higher then back in the day where we had 5 finishers in monaco and 2 of them were lapped
4. yeah, as a one off
5. permanent circuits,

1. Decent. Race pace wasn't quite as strong as I'd hoped but it's progress that I've managed to get myself in the mix from early on in the race. When it's not one of my favoured tracks I'll always take a podium.
2. The second swimming pool. I'll likely get damage there at some point and get lots of track limit warnings, or just be awfully slow. Always been a horrible track for me Monaco.
3. 11
4. Absolutely. Not every race needs to be a spectacle of overtaking.
5. Bit of a weird one. I definitely prefer the feeling of getting it right on a street circuit, but other than Singapore I'm awful at them.

I'd still probably say street circuits, just wish I was better at them.

1. How would you rate your performance in the previous race at Spain?
A solid 8, I'm awful at Spain and to nearly get a podium is a result I'll happily take even if I bottled it.
2. What do you think is the most difficult corner on this track? The final one, really difficult to get the line right because if you turn too early you hit the inside wall and if you go in too deep there's not a lot of grip on the exit.
3. How many finishers will we have in this race? Hopefully more than Baku, everyone will be more cautious here than in Baku as well because it's much narrower.
4. Does Monaco deserve a place on the calendar just based on it's history? Imagine thinking it doesn't.
5. Do you prefer street circuits or permanent circuits? Permanent, the only street track I'm good at is Baku and that's about it lol

- 7/10 - Pace wasn't great but kept it on the track and facing the right way so could've been worse
2. What do you think is the most difficult corner on this track?
- Lowes hairpin is a pain on a pad
3. How many finishers will we have in this race?
4. Does Monaco deserve a place on the calendar just based on it's history?
- Yeah, the championship needs some historic venues
5. Do you prefer street circuits or permanent circuits?
- In terms of driving: street circuits, in terms of racing: permanent.

5/10 - Quali performance cost me an easy podium tbh. Then I disconnected when I had 5th and FL in the bag.
2. What do you think is the most difficult corner on this track?
- Nothing stands out.
3. How many finishers will we have in this race?
4. Does Monaco deserve a place on the calendar just based on it's history?
- Yeah, the championship needs some historic venues
5. Do you prefer street circuits or permanent circuits?
- Similar. Monaco and Singapore are amazing to drive, just a different type of challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%