F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have now download the latest update with the 4 liveries and it works good now. The pics below are from Red Bull and Ferrari. Keep it the work mate!

Attachments

• download - 2024-04-09T092501.463.jpeg
    download - 2024-04-09T092501.463.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 56
  • download - 2024-04-09T092655.702.jpeg
    download - 2024-04-09T092655.702.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 51
I hope to finish a release for the next week, but I still have a lot of teams to finish. I had a long week but I'm trying to finish 2 or 3 Liveries this weekend as I got some time finally.

Here is a little sneakpeak of the next Livery that has already been completed, the Mercedes Livery got Updated in Suzuka, so here it is now in it's latest spec in AMS2 :)

ss213640.jpg

Last edited:
I hope to finish a release for the next week, but I still have a lot of teams to finish. I had a long week but I'm trying to finish 2 or 3 Liveries this weekend as I got some time finally.

Here is a little sneakpeak of the next Livery that has already been completed, the Mercedes Livery got Updated in Suzuka, so here it is now in it's latest spec in AMS2 :)

View attachment 746057
Kann es es echt kaum abwarten. :)

First car to use the new Carbon Shader will be the Sauber (the Matte effect won't be as strong now, so it probably won't be applied to most cars like the Red Bull, it looks to shiny with it)

I'm hosting the biggest F1 Championship in AMS2 over at the SemiSlickRacing Community, in less than 24h we have our next Race at Spa-Francorchamps with the 2000 Cars and the brilliant skinpack made by @AFry who is also racing with us. We still have some open seats available for Spa if some of you want to race with us! ;)
Here is the link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/2s4Gpw4cvZ

ss002635.jpg

ss002821.jpg

Thanks to all the kind words in the recent days! Yes the Sauber Numbers will be added :)
I'm planning a release for May 1st for now for all Liveries. I don't think I'm getting them uploaded sooner, but it'll be worth it :)

Good thing about my Skinpack? You'll have enough Chassis for Williams! The Williams will be the second Car to feature the new Carbon Shader. But it's still wip as you can see on the headrest and on the missing stickers on the flaps above the tires and the rims. :)
20240421233229_1.jpg

ss233336.jpg

Thanks to all the kind words in the recent days! Yes the Sauber Numbers will be added :)
I'm planning a release for May 1st for now for all Liveries. I don't think I'm getting them uploaded sooner, but it'll be worth it :)

Good thing about my Skinpack? You'll have enough Chassis for Williams! The Williams will be the second Car to feature the new Carbon Shader. But it's still wip as you can see on the headrest and on the missing stickers on the flaps above the tires and the rims. :)
View attachment 748346
View attachment 748347
Thanks for the update as to the upload date! I have been anxiously checking regularly haha, so now I know for sure!!! It will be worth it, what's already in there is amazing, and your work is appreciated. I am brand new to sim racing the last few months, but I am hooked and all these mods and skin packs and AI really takes the immersion to a new level. Thanks again!

Thanks for the update as to the upload date! I have been anxiously checking regularly haha, so now I know for sure!!! It will be worth it, what's already in there is amazing, and your work is appreciated. I am brand new to sim racing the last few months, but I am hooked and all these mods and skin packs and AI really takes the immersion to a new level. Thanks again!
Yes you definitely have to check out the liveries from my mates out of the Immersion Modding Team. May 1st won't only be a big date for my Skinpack, for others as well! ;)

Hi great work on the first 4 liveries.Any chance you’ll have the other 6 liveries ready soon?
Checking every day with hope.
Cheers and thanks again for your great work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.