F1 2024 BMW 12th Team 1.0

Skins F1 2024 BMW 12th Team 1.0 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sascha1606 submitted a new resource:

F1 2024 BMW 12th Team 1.0 - BMW Motorsport Team with Nico Rosberg and Kimi Räikkönen

View attachment 733855

Hello there
I added to the F1 24 Skin Mod from "KRRTDustin" the BMW Motorsport F1 Team as the 12th team. Porsche or Audi will be removed. You can choose wich one.

View attachment 733856

The drivers are Nico Rosberg and Kimi Räikkönen. I also added real sponsers to the Audi Team for more immersions. (last picture)

View attachment 733857View attachment 733858
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Sascha1606 updated F1 2024 BMW 12th Team 1.0 with a new update entry:

New Reiza update made the mod useless :(

Since the new Reiza Update the mod is useless :( I don't know, if i will uptdate the mod quicky to the new F1 2024 design.

But maybe sometimes in the future. I'm sry.
But the new models only have 20 slots, instead of the previous 24. So you have to delete a real team and that really doesn't motivate me to create a new livery at the moment.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think it's worth updating. Both the BMW and the Audi are considerably better looking than many of the real ones. That Sauber Kick livery in particular, I'd replace it for the Audi in a heartbeat - since that team will be Audi irl next year anyway.

Last edited:
As nice as the new generation FU Gen2 is, it's a shame that the old one was sunk and the new one was only given 20 slots. I hope Reiza will fix this, that just doesn't make sense, let alone more work?

But thank you for your work so far.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea