F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
bro this mod is masterpiece but
how to increas grip in F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod
on skyfall mod the grip looks better a lot i mean a lot
in this mod it looks like the AI have extra grip or please fix it :inlove::thumbsup:
Try this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2022-and-2023-performance-data.57857/...
You have here real car weight, real fuel and engine weight, better aerodynamic, real tyres dimensions, faster AI and better grip... You can use this on amateur, intermediate and professional difficulty level, on expert and legend level AI are very fast

Last edited:
I just tested and the game DID crash. I'll take a look into it.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys, the problem I discovered is that Jeddah/Valencia is not the original track in the game. I tried with other additional tracks, but the game still crashed. I checked every file thoroughly and ensured that there are no missing files.
Therefore, the problem lies on the database file. I tried every possible method to fix this issue, but none of them managed to work out. The game occasionally proceeded, but still with display bug, with temps reaching as high as 255 degrees, or as low as 0 degrees. in some cases the temps can go down to negative 1.
In the next update I'll temporarily give you a career mode where you can run on all the original 19 tracks, the game never crashes on these ones. Please do not choose the third option - to prevent the game crashes I'll give you a warning. I hope to find an effective solution for the career mode problem later on.
I'm gonna release the second version pretty soon, stay tuned!
I hope you guys still love my mod after all.:inlove:
DO NOT CHOOSE THIS OPTION:
F1_2014_2023-04-06_21-17-06-146.png

BUT INSTEAD:
F1_2014_2023-04-06_21-17-07-707.png

Last edited:
Hi.
I really like your mods.
This is a masterpiece!
Can you make the 19 original track mode for this one?
Like you did for the 2022 game at the beginning?
I want those tracks. Don't have to learn them.
I was thinking about EDE. But I read there's a problem with it...
:(

Great mod, but why when i played the career mode, it always crashed after the first race. does any1 know how to fix this?

How can i fix the carrer mode? any time i finish the first grand prix the game just crash

In career mode when i finish race the game crashes and doesn't save results

force close after race bahrain. new profile, i try in different teams. still the same. what i have to do?

hey guys please check my announcement above.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys, the problem I discovered is that Jeddah/Valencia is not the original track in the game. I tried with other additional tracks, but the game still crashed. I checked every file thoroughly and ensured that there are no missing files.
Therefore, the problem lies on the database file. I tried every possible method to fix this issue, but none of them managed to work out. The game occasionally proceeded, but still with display bug, with temps reaching as high as 255 degrees, or as low as 0 degrees. in some cases the temps can go down to negative 1.
In the next update I'll temporarily give you a career mode where you can run on all the original 19 tracks, the game never crashes on these ones. Please do not choose the third option - to prevent the game crashes I'll give you a warning. I hope to find an effective solution for the career mode problem later on.

BUT INSTEAD:
Really appreciate it mate, Thank you very much. hope to see the next update soon.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

BUT INSTEAD:
@Marlem how could you fail to read this?

Last edited:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

BUT INSTEAD:
O.K. mate i'll wait untill the full season career fixed :thumbsup:

good job mate... i have some point:
-ai cars are too fast in straight line , even if we have DRS they are too fast, can you fix it?
-all cars have the same perfomance when we drive it, for example if we drive an williams or else car in the midle, we can pass easily everyone, even the redbull, ferrari, mercedes,..., is it possible to fix that performance conform to reality??? thanx bro

good job mate... i have some point:
-ai cars are too fast in straight line , even if we have DRS they are too fast, can you fix it?
-all cars have the same perfomance when we drive it, for example if we drive an williams or else car in the midle, we can pass easily everyone, even the redbull, ferrari, mercedes,..., is it possible to fix that performance conform to reality??? thanx bro
yes next update will have revamped handling so that all the cars will be a bit less draggy. if you drive a Haas or Alfa you'll have a bit less downforce navigating corners than a Redbull or Aston so will be slower in general.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea